I've been in this state of emotion for the past 6 months already. Sometimes I just wish to be numb of everything so that I will not experience pain anymore.
More often than not, I ask myself, "Is there anything wrong with me?" Eventhough I keep on asking this myself, I can't find the answer.
Whenever I love something or especially someone, I give my whole heart into it/him. I even immerse myself into things I don't usually do just to get approval and be noticed. I don't like the feeling of being left alone. It's like cutting me into small pieces until I can no longer pick myself up.
I don't judge people on how they look or how they talk. What you tell me is what I believe in. Even though you've promised to me several time already and broken it the same number of times, I still forgive you and accept your new promises. I really don't understand why you keep on doing things you know that hurts me. All I want is peace of mind. That's all I need to bring my composure back.
My work, social life, family and even friends are getting affected already. What can I do to make you realize that I can no longer tolerate the pain you're giving me. Stop treating me as if you don't see my tears falling on my cheeks every single day we meet. I want to be happy again. The way I was before the past 6 months started.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento